First offer so be gentle....
I was looking for a sonic brush following the other offer posted here and found this model which fixes the problems the Elite model had. Mainly, a brush head that traps dirt/mould easily. It also has a smaller lighter body and has less external vibration. It also comes with a UV sanitizer - may be a gimmick but I would still use it. A bit pricey but this is the cheapest I've found trawling through google and the usual websites.
* Clinically proven to remove significantly more plaque
* 10% Wider - Designed for a better fit with your mouth
* 3 Flexible brushing modes, 2 Personalised cleaning routines
* Go Care: 1-minute brushing cycle for a quick clean
* Max Care: 3-minutes for an extended care routine
* Smartimer: 2-min. timer helps to ensure recommended brushing
* Quadpacer: Interval timer
* Light signal helps track battery charge
For more details see: http://www.sonicare.co.uk
This is the latest model from the philips sonicare range.
The original RRP is £180 so 50% off