From June 21st until July 13th, 02 priority moments are doing vouchers for pizza hut 'special 5' pizzas at £1 each.
Special five pizzas are regular italian pizzas available with the following toppIngs:
First post so go easy :)
Should work for Giff Gaff and Tesco Mobile customers as well
Pretty certain GiffGaff have plugged the hole that let O2 priority moments work ages ago.
For anyone struggling to figure this out (Darwin's theory on survival of the fittest should apply here though and we should let all of those not able to work it out miss out on their pizza and starve!!):
1. You need a smart phone on o2 (some say GiffGaff and Tesco work, others say they don't)
2. Download the o2 Priority Moments app onto your smart phone (the irony of these people owning a 'Smart' phone is not lost on me)
3. Start up the app and if not already registered you will have to sign up register your number (I do not recall if you can sign up through the actual app as I signed up a long time ago. However, your smart phone also has an internet browser, so you can still set it up using your phone)
4. log in to app (you may be asked for your phone number and you will then get a text back giving you an activation code)
5. Click on the tab that says 'Nearby' and then you will see all the offers available that are close to you. If you have a Pizza Hut near you you should find the offer appear in the list as "Pizza and Salad for £1" (there are other Pizza Hut offers but they are for free garlic bread etc, so obviously not this offer
6. When ready to claim the offer, touch on the offer title and then when in the description you will see a 'Use Now' option. you can also 'Save for Later' so you can find it easily when you next fire up the app - it will appear in the 'Me' tab if you save it.
7. If you select use it now, you have two hours in which to use the voucher (other offers have different timings so be careful not to slect 'Use Now' before you are ready to actually use it!!
8. Order Pizza of your choice at a Pizza Hut making sure to show them the app and code when doing so
9. Wait for pizza
10. Eat pizza
[b]This offer is only available to O2 customers. no giff gaff no Tesco JUST O2!!!!![/b]
[b]HOWEVER[/b] That being said, if your clever about it you can get this offer on your [b]SMARTPHONE mobile[/b] on [b]ANY NETWORK[/b]...
[b]**INSTRUCTIONS FOR GETTING THIS OFFER ON ANY NETWORK**[/b]
[b]STEP 1. DOWNLOAD THE APP (SMARTPHONES ONLY)[/b]
Install the Priority moments App on your smartphone [url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goldengekko.o2pm&hl=en]Click here to install for Android[/url] or iPhone users [url=http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/o2-priority-moments/id443900190?mt=8]Click here for iPhone version[/url].
(If you can't install the Android version as you are not on O2 then Download the Android App [url=http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/o2-priority-moments-any-android-phone-requires-o2-sim-1249108]here[/url] (credits to iSam) but make sure to set your Android phone up for allowing installation of other apps in the settings menu.
Now you have 2 choices, once you have the app running, you can either use a friends O2 mobile number and get them to text you the verification code the app requests when you put an O2 mobile number into the App (in which case go to STEP 3) or get some FREE O2 sims (go to STEP 2).
[b]STEP 2: ORDER FREE O2 SIMS[/b]
You can do like i did and order some FREE O2 (up to 2) sims online here: http://freesim.o2.co.uk/
Once your sims arrive pop one into your mobile dial 100 and that should activate it on your handset and once your sim is working make a note of the O2 number and put this into the app and it will then send you a text with the verification code and use this code in the Priority Moments App.
Once you have activated the App on either Android or iPhone simply swop back your original sim and you can carry on using the O2 priority moments app whenever you like.
(you can also use as many O2 sims/O2 mobile numbers as you like with the APP and repeat the process above for more new codes)
I have an android on Voda so i had to download that file above to my pc and put it into my dropbox folder which synched across to my Android phone dropbox folder and then i installed it from there. Dropbox is so worth having and i can't recommend it enough.
[b]STEP 3. EAT AND ENJOY[/b]
One you get the code in the Priority moments app you have 2 hours to use it at Pizza hut and you get FREE salad if eating in otherwise just mention the code over the phone if you are picking it up.
Lastly to clear it all up once and for all.
*This does not work natively on giff gaff
*Does not work natively on tesco mobile
(HOWEVER YOU CAN GET IT TO WORK ON BOTH OF THEM AND OTHER NETWORKS BY FOLLOWING THE STEPS ABOVE)
[b]Final note: its 1 pizza hut code per mobile number and you can only use it once, get more O2 sims and repeat the verification process to get more codes ![/b]
I hope this has cleared it up once and for all. If the steps above are too confusing for you then there is no way you are going to get a pizza for a £1 if your not on O2.
How To GUIDE by II WATTS II
- II WATTS II