I just received this today and it's a very neat little headset. What sets it apart are the extra charging options - there's an AC adapter as you'd expect but it also comes with a AAA battery powered charging "stick" (including a battery) and also adapters to use other brands of mobile chargers. Three sizes of ear buds are included. All in a decent aluminium box.
It's the most comfortable headset I've had so far and the sound is good too.
Suggested rrp of £59.99.
From the site -
* Small, discreet and ultra light-weight - weighs only 9g
* Lithium battery technology means up to 5 hours talk time and up to 60 hours stand-by
* Innovative AAA battery charger boosts talk-time to up to 15 hours and stand-by time up to 180 hours
* Vibrate call alert, missed call and battery level indication
* Bluetooth version 1.2 reduces possible interference (with Adaptive Frequency Hopping)
* LED status indicators
* Three sizes of ear gel plus ear loop
* 10m operating range
* 2 year warranty
* Compatibility:Compatible with most Bluetooth 2.0 handsets. Please check compatibility with your handset before purchase