Seen a deal yesterday for £4.99 but got an e-mail from FilePlanet saying its free for new/ renewed subscribers.
EDIT: Subscriptions cost moneeeeeee so this game ain't so free after all. Shame on me.
Get ready to soil your plants in an all-new action-strategy game from PopCap! A mob of fun-loving zombies is about to invade your home, and your only defense is an arsenal of 49 zombie-zapping plants. Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify 26 types of zombies before they can reach your front door.
Each zombie has its own special skills, so youll need to think fast and plant faster to combat them all. But be careful how you use your limited supply of greens and seeds as you battle the fun-dead, obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog and a swimming pool add to the challenge. And with five game modes to dig into, the fun never dies!
* "Plants vs. Zombies is fun in concentrated form, an intense dose of giggle-inducing entertainment beamed directly to your brain." - The Escapist
* "PopCap has splashed spectacular imagination over every tiny element... 9 out of 10." - Edge Magazine
* "Must Buy"... "Funny, endless, ridiculously good value." - PC Gamer
* 9 / 10 "Editor's Choice" - IGN Official Rating
* 88 - Metacritic Score
* 8.5 / 10 "Great" - Gamespot Official Score
* 89% - Gamerankings Rating