The PlayStation Move Navigation Controller (originally referred to as the PlayStation Move sub-controller) is a one-handed supplementary controller designed for use in conjunction with the PlayStation Move Motion Controller for certain types of gameplay. Replicating the major functionality of the left side of a standard PlayStation Wireless Controller, the PlayStation Move Navigation Controller features a left analog stick (with L3 button function), a D-pad, and L1 and L2 analog triggers. The Playstation Move Navigation Controller also features X and O action buttons, as well as a PS button. Since all controls correspond to those of a standard Wireless Controller, a Sixaxis or DualShock 3 controller can be used in place of the navigation controller in PlayStation Move applications - although this may not be easy with one hand!
Playstation Move Navigation Controller Features
* Wireless control completely untethered from the PlayStation®Move motion controller.
* Intuitive navigation of in-game characters
* Easy and intuitive XMB™ menu navigation.
* Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
* Charge the controller and automatically pair with the PS3™ system via a USB cable
* Up to two motion controllers and two navigation controllers can be connected at once to the PS3™ system.
* Note- DUALSHOCK®3 wireless controller can be used in place of the navigation controller for all games that are compatible with the navigation controller