Upgraded from the original Pogoplug, it dismisses the Penelope Pitstop pink styling in preference of Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk black. Not only have the aesthetics got serious, it’s also been tweaked under the bonnet with wireless connectivity. Simply plug into the mains in any room and wirelessly it connects to your wifi router making life simpler and let’s face it less cables for the cat/dog/hamster to gnaw at.
1. Plug your Pogoplug Pro into a wall socket or power strip
2. Connect wirelessly your Pogoplug to your router
3. Connect any external hard drive or memory stick to the USB port in your Pogoplug Pro
4. From your computer, go to my.pogoplug.com and type in your unique Pogoplug registration code
5. That's it! Your drive is now online and ready to use