Ok games imo not as good as they were (or maybe im too old now)
* Worldwide battles and trading using WiFi.
* Real-time clock feature changes the time of day based on the DS clock. The Pokémon you can catch vary based on the region and the time of day. Also, certain Pokémon moves' power changes based on time.
* More elaborate Pokémon Contests. Players can use the accessories and dress up their Pokémon. Players make "Poffin" out of berries to raise their Pokémon's contest stats.
* New dual-type Pokémon, new/altered moves, and new special abilities add to the already deep strategy of Pokémon battling.
* 3-D environments and updated graphics