Xbox One link | Shopto takes money on despatch.
Cheapest I could spot (Base is selling Police Simulator at the moment instead). The game is a port of a PC game due to be released on 22/03/17. It has a 9/10 on steam as well. The user side of the metacritics also gave it a 7.9/10 which is high. The game has a dark theme apparently and the story-line changes based on your decisions. It is currently £13.99 on steam if you are a PC user and want to try it.
- Your mission is clear: make $500,000 in 180 days, before Jack Boyd reaches retirement. How? That's up to you!
- Decisions, decisions! This Is the Police is all about a dark story and how you react to it. Whatever you decide, your choices will influence the game - and the fate of Jack Boyd.
- The Good, the Bad, and... the Ugly? The Chief of Freeburg's Police Department deals with all kind of people. It is up to you to find the bad guys, and decide how to deal with them.
- Carry out your duties. As head of Freeburg PD, Jack deals with all sorts of challenges every day: responding to emergencies, managing his officers, defending the department against City Hall and a corrupt mayor, and much more.
- Solve Investigations and gather evidence against the criminal gangs of Freeburg.
- Deal with the competing powers of the city. Everyone offers you favors, and each one comes at a price.
- Rich and fully voiced story: Jack Boyd is portrayed by Jon St. John, the voice of Duke Nukem.