Portable Satellite Camping System - B Grade.
Everything you need to receive free satellite digital tv stations apart from the tv · suitcase system with 39cm dish suitable for camping or portable use · no contract required to receive digital satellite tv · lnb, scart cable and satellite locator.
B69CJ - B Grade Sat Suitcase Comes With Full Warranty.
· A comprehensive kit for you to receive free satellite digital TV stations ...... everything except the TV
· Suitable for free-to-air (FTA) reception that covers most of the UK plus parts of Scotland and Ireland
· No contract or monthly subscriptions are required to receive digital Satellite TV
· Suitable to pick up any satellite TV within the satellite''s footprint (see internet for satellite footprint maps)
· Dish is both portable and suitable for use in a permanent location
· Including LNB, SCART cable and satellite locator - all in one box
· No need to program the receiver, just rescan for new channels
· Free-to-air receiver also compatible with larger dishes
· Multi-format picture for use around the world
· SCART and phono video outputs
· System includes 39cm black dish and lnb
· Satellite receiver that operates on both DC 12 V or AC 230 V mains
· 10m cable with connectors and various mounts
· All in one portable compact case and full instructions included
· Further fitting guides available to download from http://www.maplin.co.uk
Receive digital satellite programmes without depending on a fixed mounted satellite aerial. The mobile aerial allows you to receive signals at different places such as on a camp site, beach or at home. The dish can be installed in the plastic case or can be mounted, e.g. on a car roof, table plate or a mast using the mounting components. You can also connect the receiver to a fixed installed satellite aerial. The most common broadcasting stations are pre-programmed to the ASTRA, Hotbird, Sirius, Hispasat and Hellasat satellites:
You can receive programmes broadcast through these satellites as soon as you have connected the receiver and mounted and adjusted the antenna. There is a possibility of completing and/or modifying the existing pre-programming as the digitally emitted programmes are updated. Operate almost all receiver functions using the remote control or use the user interface on the TV-monitor.
The satellite dish must point accurately at the receiving satellite and have clear line-of-sight, no trees or buildings in the way. As this dish is quite small, it needs to point more precisely than larger dishes, be sure to align with a signal strength meter or satellite bleeper.
Note: A - Grade is also available @ £79.99.