Having a very green day, just bought one of these for my shed. There's a half decent amount of light output from the LED's.
I can't comment on battery life as yet but probably ok for those of use who pop in and out of the shed every now and then.
Add light to any outdoor space without mains or battery power
· Ideal for travelling, camping, fishing, emergency lighting, sheds, garages, stables etc
· Up to 4 hours of light on a full charge
· 5 LED technology emits 8 watts of super bright light
· Mounts anywhere - mounting kit included
· No wiring required, no electricity costs
· Waterproof design
· 360 adjustable solar panel helps to maximize power output and charge
· Built-in Ni-Mh rechargeable battery pack.
· Size: 175mm(w) x 125mm (h) x 13mm (d)
· Cable length: 2.5m
The light is fixed to the desired location with two keyholes (fittings included) or via the two magnets included in the lamp base. The light enclosure measures 220mm (l) x 62mm (w) x 45mm (h). It is recommended you charge the light for fourteen hours before first use.