Predator - Deep inside the jungles of Latin America a team of elite commandos are being slaughtered by a mysterious predator. No longer are they the hunters, they are the prey: of an alien whose only instinct is to kill. One by one it strikes with inhuman ferocity. Now to survive, with the jungle as their only ally they face their greatest challenge: to stay alive.
Predator 2 - Last time it landed in the jungle. This time, it's chosen Los Angeles. Ravaged by open warfare between rival drug gangs, L.A. is the perfect killing ground for the Predator, who is drawn by heat and conflict. When the police find mutilated bodies, Lieutenant Mike Harrigan (Danny Glover) thinks it's the work of the feuding gangs. Then a mysterious government agent (Gary Busey) arrives and orders him to stay off the case. Instead, Harrigan sets out to learn what is really going on, and comes face to face with the savage alien in a climatic, electrifying confrontation.
* Audio commentary from director John McTiernan
* "If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It" documentary
* Inside The Predator: 7 Featurettes: Classified Action (stunts and special effects) / The Unseen Arnold / Old Painless (the most intimidating gun ever) / The Life Inside (tribute to Kevin Peter Hall) / Camouflage / Welcome to the Jungle / Character Design
* Deleted Scene: "Arnold Schwarzenegger Fleeing Predator"
* Special Effects: Predator "Red-suit" Special Effects
* Text Commentary by Film Historian
* Still Gallery
* Predator Profile: Text Pages
* Predator Camouflage Tests
* Hidden Easter Eggs
* Audio commentary from director Stephen Hopkins
* Audio commentary from writers Jim Thomas and John Thomas
* 3 'Evolutions' segments
* 6 'Weapons Of Choice' clips
* 'Hunter And The Hunted' featurette
* 'The Predator Goes To Town' featurette
* 'International Making Of' featurette
* 'Creating The Ultimate Hunter' featurette
* 2 specially extended 'Hard Core' special reports
* Stills gallery