There have been many different princes of Persia, but now the one from the classic The Sands of Time trilogy (and the new movie) returns for his greatest adventure yet.
The kingdom of the Prince's older brother is under siege and as a last ditch effort to save it, the sands of time are unleashed once again. The Prince's usual acrobatic skills will only get him so far this time, as you face more dangerous enemies and an army of the undead.
To help you on your quest you've a whole range of elemental powers to master, as you turn water fountains into ice columns to clamber up or upgrade abilities such as a tornado summons into devastating attacks. You'll need every power you can get too as you take on giant monsters and fight dozens of enemies at a time. The real next generation Prince of Persia has finally arrived and it's fit for a king.
* Royal Command: A direct sequel to The Sands of Time and influenced by the look of the new Disney blockbuster movie, the true prince of platformers returns.
* Second Chance: Rewind time whenever you want to escape from certain death or tackle cunning puzzles and deadly enemies.
* Classic Elements: New elemental powers let you turn water to ice, summon tornadoes or create impenetrable shields.
* Crowd Control: New combat engine lets you take on up to 50 enemies at one time with a flexible and intuitive new combo system.
* Picture Book Prince: Stunning visuals and cinematic action create a game world on a scale you've never seen before and yet all clearly set in the classic Prince of Persia universe.