Fantastic budget backpacking tent which I have seen sell on eBay for upwards of £60 in the past. The poles on this are aluminium and much more durable than fibreglass. Overall a tidy tent with a large following on backpacker and bushcraft forums.
* 1 room.
* 1 side door.
* 1 air vent.
* Attached groundsheet.
* 2000mm hydrostatic head.
* Taped seams.
* Tension adjusters.
* Quick clips.
* Size of overall tent (H)105, (W)120, (L)300cm.
* Size of each room 110 x 290cm.
* Size of living space 110 x 290cm.
* Height at highest point 100cm.
* Packed size (H)15, (W)15, (D)40cm.
* Weight 2.1kg.