Bought this the other day, I was dubious at first but was pleasantly surprised with the quality. It also folds up which isn't in the description.
I know this has been posted before for £40 with the fly attachment but they're a waste of time anyhow.
No doubt the usual bunch will be in and saying it only holds 120kg, the beginner won't be concerned about that.
Pro Power Multi Use Workout Bench.
* Combination 38mm and 33mm square tubular steel frames.
* Chip resistant, hammertone powder coated frame finish.
* Cloth backed, deep padded vinyl covered seat and backrest with screen printed pro power logo.
* Flat and 3 additional backrest incline angles.
* Expanded foam grips and leg rollers.
* Exercise stations: bench / chest press, 3 position height adjustment leg unit for leg extensions / back leg curls and crunches / sit-ups.
* Maximum weight loadings.
* User exercise chart supplied.
* Barbell stands 120kg.
* Leg extension 35kg.
* Maximum total weight loading including weights and user 200kg/31st7lb.
* Gross weight 16.2kg.
* Packed flat for home assembly.
* Size H107, W56, D142cm.