Really good game and a good price as elsewhere: -
Professor Heinz Wolff's Gravity is a fun and highly addictive puzzle game that you won't want to put down. The task in hand is simple, build a track that allows the rolling ball to reach its destination, activate the button and move to the next level. However things aren't always as simple as they first seem and in practice this can be fiendishly difficult! You will need to make full use of physics to build structures and help the ball or cart on its way.
Party Mode is full of minigames such as tallest tower. Build a tower before the earthquake hits and see how your tower stands up against mother nature. Use the Sandbox Mode to make your own structures and designs. The laws of mechanics and gravity have rarely been so much fun! Get ready for some seriously addictive fun with Professor Heinz Wolff's Gravity.
* 100 levels varying from an easy to solve puzzles, up to hard challenging mind benders.
* Amazing mini-games for exciting matches with friends.
* The ability to create, swap, and buy new levels meaning the game is almost infinitely extendible.
* Addictive game principle will keep you hooked.
* 20 sandbox levels for experimental play.
* In game hints to help you on your way.