Great deal on a good game - 8.7 at IGN Reviews
still £15 at tesco so good price
Suitable for PS3 console
* Compete as one of 199 teams from qualification right through to a virtual reproduction of the 2010 FIFA World Cup Final.
* Play in any of the 10 official stadiums that come to life with the pageantry and festivity of the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
* The first-ever full and authentic 2010 FIFA World Cup online tournament.
* Compete as your favourite country against rivals in the group stage through the knockout rounds to be crowned 2010 FIFA World Cup champion.
* Navigate the Globe to locate top countries and opponents among all 199 participating nations.
* 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa comes to life in spectacular fashion with all the emotion and pageantry of the official tournament.
* Experience confetti cannons, streamers, giant banners, seat cards, flags and fireworks as if you were in South Africa.
* Represent your country in the 2010 FIFA World Cup online tournament against your rivals to win global supremacy.
* Earn individual and team points and prove your nation is the best.
* Every performance is rated, recorded and uploaded and your ratings all count towards player and nation leaderboards.
* CPU mimics international football by creating strategic, defensive formations for weaker teams playing away from home.
* Plus, weaker teams raise their level of play on their home pitch.
* Less air resistance at altitude means the ball travels faster and further.
* Players will noticeably fatigue faster and their stamina challenged while playing in cities at higher elevations versus sea level.
* For ages 3 years and over.