FragFX v.2 for the Playstation 3
The FragFX v.2 features a separate right hand mouse controller and detachable left hand grip controller, ideal for experiencing the traditional PC mouse and keyboard style gameplay of shooter games in a console environment.
* v.2: Improved optical mouse
* v.2: Improved Frag button
* v.2: Improved mouse sensitivity
* v.2: Improved motion sensitivity
* v.2: Improved mouse buttons
* v.2: Improved d-pad
* v.2: Improved games support
Key FragFX controller features include:
* The right hand mouse controller has the complete set of PS3 controller buttons. The mouse is used during game play to shoot, look left, right, up and down for that same PC style game play experience on the PlayStation 3.
* The mouse is optimized for navigation within the recently announced PlayStation Home virtual world.
* A menu mode on the mouse allows it to double as a regular mouse during menu selections. A lap mouse pad and left hand grip cradle is included with the FragFX to allow for comfortable play in a living room setting.
* The left hand re-programmable grip (nicknamed the "FragChuck" by G4TV) has the full range of 6-axis motion control providing Wii-like motion sensitivity for the PlayStation 3. In games like Resistance: Fall of Man, to reload a weapon or to rifle butt an opponent, the user can swing the FragChuck.
* The FragChuck also offers a game speed dial and frag button. When the frag button is pressed it slows the mouse down to incremental movement for smooth sniper shots. The speed dial allows for instant fast or slow overall game play. These two additional features let the user get out of battles as fast as they get into them.