PS3 SLIM 250GB
The new console will come standard with the recently announced firmware 3.0. A vertical stand will be made available for purchase to make the system vertical, and it will also house a Bravia Sync feature, allowing users to control the PS3 with their Bravia TV remote.
The final change is the removal of the Install Other OS feature, meaning no LINUX installs on the smaller unit. The release states that "The new PS3 system will focus on delivering games and other entertainment content, and users will not be able to install other Operating Systems to the new PS3 system."
* More storage with a 250GB Hard Drive
* Lighter and slimmer than ever!
* Cooler, quieter & more energy efficient
* Built in Blu-ray player
* Enjoy high definition Gaming & movies
* Upload, store & play your music
* Connect to the PlayStation Network
* Upload, store & browse your photo's
* CPU: Cell Broadband Engine
* GPU: RSX
* Audio output: LPCM 7.1ch, Dolby Digital, Dolby
* Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD, AAC
* Memory: 256MB XDR Main RAM, 256MB GDDR3 VRAM
* Hard Disk: 2.5" Serial ATA 250GB
* Inputs / Outputs Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0) x 2
* Networking: Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T) ?1; IEEE 802.11 b/g; Bluetooth 2.0 (EDR)
* Controller: Wireless Controller (Bluetooth)
* AV output Resolution: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, 480i (for PAL 576p, 576i)
* AV output HDMI OUT connector
* AV output AV MULTI OUT connector
* AV output Digital out (optical) connector
* BD/DVD/CD drive (read only)
* Maximum read rate: BD ?2 (BD-ROM); DVD ?8 (DVD-ROM); CD ?24 (CD-ROM)
* Power: AC 220 - 240, 50/60Hz
* Power consumption: Approx. 250W
* External dimensions (excluding maximum projecting part): Approx. 290 ?65 ?290 mm (width ?height ?length)
* Mass: Approx. 3.2kg
* Included: PlayStation 3 system ?1; Wireless Controller (DualShock 3) ?1; AC power cord ?1; AV cable ?1; USB cable ?1
Assassin's Creed 2
Delve deeper into the secret society of assassins with the sequel to the blockbuster action-adventure game. Assassin's Creed 2 is an epic story of family, vengeance and conspiracy set in the pristine, yet brutal, backdrop of a Renaissance Italy. Ezio befriends Leonardo da Vinci, takes on Florence's most powerful families and ventures throughout the canals of Venice where he learns to become a master assassin. This game retains the core gameplay experience that made the first opus a resounding success and features new experiences that will surprise and challenge players.
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Building on the original game's heritage, Operation Flashpoint 2 aims to deliver the most realistic modelling of conflict scenarios in a new contemporary theatre of war. By offering a multitude of military disciplines, gameplay delivers warfare more realistic and intense then ever before, while an extensive multiplayer component creates battles on an incredible scale. The game challenges a new generation of players to survive the chaos and rapidly evolving situations of military combat in a new and contemporary warzone.
Operation Flashpoint 2 gives players the freedom to handle military crisis situations on their initiative. Unscripted missions task players with real objectives, such as laying down covering fire, covering a friendly unit's retreat or conducting short-range recon patrol. Armed with cutting edge military hardware, players will need to balance brute force with intelligent use of tactics. Once players have completed the campaign, a Mission Editor enables gamers to create their own single player and multiplayer missions
BioShock is a revolution in the shooter genre that will forever change the expectations for the FPS. Going beyond "run and gun corridors," "monster-closet AIs" and static worlds, BioShock creates a living, unique and unpredictable FPS experience. BioShock is the Shooter 2.0.
After your plane crashes into icy uncharted waters, you discover a rusted bathysphere and descend into Rapture, a city hidden beneath the sea. Constructed as an idealistic society for a hand picked group of scientists, artists and industrialists, the idealism is