Playstation 3 (320GB) with Little Big Planet and Uncharted 2 £199.99+VAT = £239.99 inc VAT @Viking Direct Inc Free Delivery +( Possible 9% Cashback via Quidco/Topcashback = £218)
Free Hair Straighteners Only 150 Available Sassoon All That Glitters Ionic Long Plate Hair Straightener (Orders over £150)
Add to Trolley Viking Number QB9-5806458
* The PS3 continues to offer the cutting-edge features and functions of the current models, such as the ability to enjoy high-definition Blu-ray disc (BD) movies and games, as well as various content and services downloadable through the network. The new PS3's storage size has increased from 250GB to 320GB, and with the extra capacity users will be able to store more games, music, photos, videos as well as various content and services available through PlayStation Network. Having more than 27 million registered accounts around the world, PlayStation Network offers more than 15,000 pieces of digital content, ranging from game titles, trailers, and demos to more than 15,000 movies and TV shows via PlayStation Store. PlayStation Network members can also download free applications, such as PlayStation Home, a ground-breaking 3D social gaming community available on PS3 that allows users to interact, communicate and share gaming experiences, as well as Life with PlayStation, which offers users various news and information on a TV monitor in the living room by connecting the PS3 to the network.
* Little Big Planet is a unique community-based game with a hugely innovative concept behind it. Players meet on a blue and green planet scattered with individual plots - and use their character's amazing abilities to play, create and share what they build with other gamers throughout the world via PlayStation Network.
* Uncharted 2 Fortune hunter Nathan Drake returns in Among Thieves, a pulse-pounding third-person action-adventure/shooter created by award-winning developer Naughty Dog and exclusive to PlayStation 3.
* Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
* Not Available for Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.