Decent price for a relatively decent game
Also Xbox 360 version availablehttp://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/5211836/Operation-Flashpoint-2-Dragon-Rising/Product.html
* The most accessible, immersive, engaging, sandbox wargame: All 220sqkm of Skira Island is completely open to explore at any time and includes a real-time day and night cycle and weather system. Streaming technology means that the island is always there, and a huge 30km draw-distance allows gamers to see flashpoints around the island playing out as they fly, drive and walk around the map.
* The biggest military toy-box ever seen in a console FPS: Players can pick up and use over 60 authentic weapons and explosives in Dragon Rising and utilise 25+ PLA and US Army Vehicles.
* Action-packed co-op and single-player campaign mode: With the entire campaign fully playable in co-op with four players, gamers will assume the roles of both USMC infantry and spec ops during the intense 11 mission campaign as the war plays out across Skira Island.
* Online Presence: In addition to four-player co-operative gaming throughout the entire campaign mode, Dragon Rising supports PvP multiplayer for eight players. With each player controlling a four-strong fireteam, the game provides up to 32 characters on-screen in huge firefights.
* Intricate attention to detail: Accurate USMC tactics and equipment are used throughout and US Marines were used as consultants during development to ensure authenticity.