Got to be worth £2.99 - use the free delivery code to get this price!
* PES 2008 will mark a quantum leap forward for the Pro Evolution Soccer series.
* An all-new AI system entitled Teamvision has been designed to actively monitor the player's onscreen movements and adapt accordingly.
* This means players cannot resort to overly-familiar tactics, and forces them to change their movements if they are to pose offensive threats.
* New set pieces have also been implemented, with players selecting key players to receive free kicks, and tailoring defensive walls to their specific needs.
* Coupled with a massively enhanced aesthetic upgrade that includes facial animation and shirts creasing, plus an extensive edit mode, and PES 2008 is already shaping up to retain its footballing crown.
* Konami has also extended the number of officially licensed national and club teams in the game.
* PES 2008 will boast more licenses than ever before, with Brazil, Portugal, Greece, Scotland and Ireland amongst the new officially licensed National teams on offer.
* Similarly, the roster of licensed club teams has also been bolstered, with Newcastle, Tottenham, RSC Anderlecht, HJK Helsinki, IFK Goteborg, Panathinaicos, Spartak Moscow, Fenerbache, NK Dinamo Zagreb and FC Basel amongst those added to the ranks.
* The new licensed club sides join the likes of Juventus Turin, AC Milan, Celtic, Porto and more, and demonstrate Konami's commitment to adding the world's greatest teams to what is regarded as the most realistic football game for any system.
* The new teams also combine to ensure PES 2008 has over 3000 licensed players realistically replicated within the game, and over 250 teams.