Cheapest i can see
* Printing System: Dye-sublimation thermal transfer (with overcoating)
* Maximum Number of Printing Pixels: 300 x 300 dpi/CMY with 256 gradations/color
* Print Size: 4 x 6 inch/10 x 15cm Size: 100 x 180mm (pre-cut), 100 x 150mm (post-cut)
* Print Speed (start of paper feed to finish): 4 x 6 inch/10 x 15cm Size approx. 70 sec.
* Infrared communication: IrSimple/ IrSS*1 (high-speed infrared), IrDA
* Signal transfer method: PictBridge
* PC*2 Connection method: USB
* Bluetooth (OPP)*3
* Automatic Edit: Image Intelligence
* Dimensions: 182.3 (W) x 147.3 (D) x 67.8 (H) mm
* Weight: approx. 1 kg (not including ink cartridge/paper tray)
The QS-7 comes with built in infra-red (irSimple) capability. The printer can also be connected to a PC via USB and in conjunction with provided software, images can be edited with personal captions and dates. The software also gives you the chance to see image intelligence in action by utilising a before and after shot.
Inside the FinePix Printer, FujiFilm's Image Intelligence digital processing technology is working to make your print better. It automatically detects faces in the image data and optimizes exposure for more beautiful prints of the people in your photo. When it nds dark underexposed faces, it applies Backlight Correction for brighter, natural smiles. If it sees an orange cast on faces from indoor lighting, Tungsten Correction makes the adjustment for a beautiful print, sealed with the overcoat nish to keep the colors as vivid and fresh as the day they were printed.
Just choose the desired image in any FinePix camera* equipped with IrSimple high-speed infrared communications, point it at the printer and press to send! It is as easy as operating a remote controller! In as little as 0.3s seconds**, the printer has the data and is enhancing the image for superb quality prints! No troublesome cables, just point and print!