Details for the Pearl SG:
- 7.5 times better in wet conditions!
- The Nomis Black Pearl SG Football Boots feature the Nomis Wet Control system that is a soft and supple leather that gives the player 7.5 times more grip and control on the ball in wet conditions.
- The wetter the conditions the more grip the boots provide.
- The Wet Grip boots, when dry before use, have a tacky feel to the leather.
- They are still useful in dry conditions as they will give 4 more times grip than any other boot on the market, but when the ground and climate becomes wet they really come into play as they offer 7 more times grip than any other conventional boot around.
- Low water absorption (4%) results in lighter boots and dry, warm feet in wet conditions.