Just the thing now those cold mornings are here. I bagged the last one in my local argos earlier.
I know its not as cheap as some of those aldi/lidl/netto clones but i am under the impression those are usually battery conditioners rather than chargers.
This is heavy duty, literally, weighs a ton. Suitable for 6 and 12 volt batteries with fast and trickle charge.
Also, if your about to stump up for an RAC membership there is a code inside that will give you back a £20 argos voucher which means you are looking at just over £13 for a decent battery charger.
RAC Battery Charger.
* Suitable for petrol engines from 250cc to 4000cc and diesel engines from 250cc to 3500cc.
* Suitable for 12V wet lead acid batteries with a capacity between 7Ah - 180Ah.
* Trickle charge 3 amps RMS (2 amps DC), fast charge 12 amps RMS (8 amps DC).
* Standard battery charge time 8 to 10 hours, from flat.
* Reverse polarity protection.
* Short circuit protection.
* Thermal overload.
* Mains on LED indicator.
* Analogue meter showing the battery charge.
* Automatically switches to float charge when battery is fully charged (12V fast charge only).