- Audio Commentary by Director Martin Scorsese & Editor Thelma Schoonmaker.
- "Cast & Crew" - Audio Commentary.
- "Storyteller's" - Audio Commentary.
- "Before the Fight" - Documentary.
- "Inside the Ring" - Documentary.
- "Outside the Ring" - Documentary.
- "After the Fight" - Documentary.
- "The Bronx Bull" - Making of Documentary.
- De Niro vs La Motta.
- La Motta Defends Title.
- Jake's Jokes.
- Theatrical Trailer.
Raging Bull is arguably the finest work from the Scorsese and De Niro partnership. De Niro gives an amazing portrayal of a man whose animal side lurks just beneath the surface, every ready to erupt. Vivid and unremitting in its uncompromising brutality and honesty, the fight sequences are famed for the realism. Violent throughout, this film is a testament to Scorsese's and De Niro's skills, creating a thoroughly absorbing film about such an unlikable character. Renowned for throwing himself into the roles of his character, De Niro went on a diet to gain fifty pounds during production for the role of the faded star.