Across the vast Western frontier, a plague is spreading
When former outlaw John Marston wakes up at his farmhouse, he finds a world gone insane: overnight, deranged hordes have overrun the towns and outposts of the American frontier. In a desperate attempt to save his family, Marston must traverse a world torn apart by chaos and disorder, using every skill he has to survive long enough to find a cure.
Undead Nightmare combines a terrifying single player campaign as well as the full suite of amazing multiplayer content for one of the biggest games of the year: Red Dead Redemption. Undead Nightmare is a standalone game that does not require a copy of Red Dead Redemption to be played.
* Take on a brand new, undead-riddled, single-player adventure
* Experience completely new gameplay mechanics, weapons, and world design
* Battle against four different Zombie classes with detailed character design
* Encounter Graveyard action areas as well as Undead and Mythical animals
* Find New Collectible Outfits and Challenges to complete
* 7+ hours of single-player gameplay
* Join Friends across the Dying and Undead West in exciting Co-Op missions and Competitive Modes
* Attack and defend in Stronghold Mode, or claim territory in Land Grab
* School your friends in Poker, Liar’s Dice and Horse Racing
* Annihilate your enemies with the deadly Tomahawk and Explosive Rifle
* Play online as iconic characters from Red Dead Revolver or as the legends from Red Dead Redemption.
* 15+ hours of multiplayer gameplay
When former outlaw John Marston wakes up at his farmhouse, he finds a world gone insane: overnight, deranged hordes have overrun the towns and outposts of the American frontier.
Just a heads up as people were disappointed in the Play deal expiring.