Forget everything you know of the original Red Steel and prepare for the most innovative first person shooter ever on the Wii. Although this long-awaited sequel features the same mix of gunplay and sword-fighting the art style and story are completely different.
Known only as The Swordsman, you enter the fictional city of Caldera looking for revenge in a unique mix of Wild West atmosphere, samurai action and modern day technology. The first shoot 'em-up to use the Wii MotionPlus accessory, the game gives you unprecedented control of your weapons and movement at all times.
The ultra accurate controls allow you to deflect bullets with you sword and perform all sorts of moves from simple slashes and thrusts to a 360 degree spinning counter attack. Unlike the first game you can switch between guns and sword whenever you want, giving you total control at all times and creating one of the Wii's most cutting edge new action games.
* All change: Clint Eastwood meets Kill Bill in an audacious reimagining of the original first person shooter as a post-apocalyptic Wild West revenge story.
* Weapon of choice: Take down bad guys however you want, as you switch between using a samurai sword and a range of pistols, shotguns and other weapons.
* Precision blade: As the first action game to use the Wii MotionPlus accessory enjoy a level of control and accuracy impossible on any other system.
* Novel graphics: Impressive new cel-shaded graphics may look like a comic book but the violence and danger is as real as ever.
* User settings: Fully customisable controls allow you to change every element, from the button assignments to the exact sensitivity of the Wii remote.