Junior Paint By Numbers are great for older kids, my daughter (nearly 10) loves doing them and we have really been impressed with the results.
* A stunning picture of a horses head
* Create beautiful scenes by following the simple number guides
* Great for artists of all levels
* Includes everything you need to complete the project including artist quality board
* Encourages the development of artistic talents
Painting by numbers has been a popular occupation for many years, from children and beginnings working with simple shapes and colours, through to improvers and more experiences painters who enjoy the relaxation of the art without necessarily having the ability to view the scene in real life. Reeves has been established since 1766 and as such is built on a heritage second to none. From the development of William Reeves' moist watercolour 'cake' Reeves continues to lead innovation within the fine art, hobby & craft, education colours, grounds and accessories - making us the fastest growing art brand in the world.