I have no idea why I am posting this, since 99.9% of the people will not even know what it is/does.
Anyway, here we go...
If you are running a chain of shops and want some well prices EPOS terminals or simply are a geek, look no further.
- 200MHz (may be 250MHz?)
- 64MB Ram (upgradeable via So-Dimm slot?)
- 32MB flash memory to load Unix, Linux or Windows CE onto (Windows CE V4 pre-installed?)
- 2 x PS/2 prots (keyboard/mouse/barcode scanner)
- 2 x USB ports
- 10/100 Ethernet
- 15pin VGA monitor port
- 8MB video memory (max resolution 1280x1024)
- Parallel port for the local invoice printer
- stereo audio out
- support for Microsoft RDP, Citrix ICA, Linux XDM and Tarantella
- 1 year warranty
- thin client
- UK power supply
190mm x 150mm x 40mm