Just went to Argos to buy this razor and walked past Super Drug so thought I'd just pop in and check what they had and they had the same this one for just £24.46, I had reserved a razor at Argos for £38.99 and it's a simular price in Boots (cos I walked through there too).
Looks very good and will replace the razor that I'd had for a few years that is almost exactly the same, except this has a 1 Hour charge (my old one took 16!)
* Titanium coated trimmer technology, 2 super flexing MicroScreen foils
* Washable, 3 stage cutting system with twin foils
* Intercept trimmer cuts long hair and stubble in 1 pass, Precision trimmer
* 5 Minute Quick Charge
* 1 Hour recharge lasts for 60 mins shaving time
* LED charging indicator, recharge warning lights, travel pouch & cleaning brush
Can't find this one on the Super Drug Website.
PS the only reason that I'm replacing my old one is that I had an accident where I knocked my razor off it's shelf while getting dried and it flew right into an open toilet, where it fell into multiple pieces, I took this as a sign that it was time for a new one.