Quentin Tarantino rocked the film world with this powerful and controversial debut movie.
Set mainly in a warehouse in the aftermath of a bungled robbery the story gradually unfolds to introduce the colour-coded gangsters and the planning of the crime step by step, through Tarantino's trademark flashbacks. Four have survived after a police ambush - betrayed. What went wrong and who is the betrayer?
Brilliantly scripted and complemented by the 70's retro soundtrack, the scenes are stylish and violent yet intelligent and full of dark humour. With stunning performances by Harvey Keitel, Tim Roth, Steve Buscemi and Michael Madsen, 'Reservoir Dogs' is a tense and exciting examination of male ego on a collision course that results in an unforgettable climax.
* 1. Commentary With Quentin Tarantino, Producer Lawrence Bender And Selected Cast And Crew
* 2. Pulp Factoid Viewer
* 3. The Critics' Commentaries
* 4. Playing It Fast And Loose
* 5. Profiling The Reservoir Dogs
* 6. Tipping Guide
* 7. Deleted Scenes
* 8. The Class Of '92: Sundance Interviews
* 9. Tarantino's Sundance Institute Film-Makers Lab
* 10. An Introduction To Film Noir: Writers And Film-Makers Feature
* 11. Dedications - Tarantino On His Influences
* 12. Securing The Shot: Location Scouting With Billy Fox Feature
* 13. Original Interviews With Tarantino And Cast
* 14. Reservoir Dolls
* 15. K-Billy Super Sounds Of The 70's
* 16. Reservoir Dogs Style Guide