* Includes Wii Zapper
* Two-Player Co-Op Shooting: Invite friends and family to experience the horror alongside you in two-player co-op mode.
* Revisit Classic Resident Evil Levels: Experience environments and areas from classic Resident Evil titles such as Raccoon City from Resident Evil 2 and the hidden Umbrella laboratory from Resident Evil: Code Veronica, as well as scenarios that will be all new to The Darkside Chronicles.
* Fan Favourite Characters Return: Play as Leon S. Kennedy, protagonist of Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 4, his partner Claire Redfield, who appeared in Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica.
* Customisable Weapons: Players can upgrade and customise their weapons for each battle scenario. Each playable character can be specialised for a specific combat style.
* Dynamic Difficulty: In addition to the initial settings of Easy, Normal and Hard, the game's difficulty level will adjust automatically based on the player's skill level so that both old and new fans can have a fun and challenging experience.
* Collectibles Galore: For true Resident Evil devotees, archive items such as characters, enemies, old documents and movies can be found throughout the game.
Filling in many of the missing pieces of storyline that were not covered in the original Umbrella Chronicles, Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles will give hardcore fans the chance to re-live some of the most classic moments of the Resident Evil franchise, while allowing new players to take advantage of the intense action-horror experience only possible on the Wii.
Gamers can choose to take on their enemies with the help of an A.I.-controlled character or enlist the help of a friend to fight via two-player co-op. Adding new dimension and strategy to the arcade-style gameplay in the Chronicles experience, the new Evade system will utilize the Wii Remote for a more intense experience when fighting enemies.