Unlike the evil enemies you fought against in the previous story, in Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, players will fight against the characters' own inner demons. Two of the most popular characters in the series and heroes of the beloved Resident Evil 2, Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield, will be making their return. Continuing in the survival horror tradition, The Darkside Chronicles will increase the thrills and chills with an enhanced two-player co-op mode where players will be able to follow their partners on the same screen. Their conversations and interactions have also been improved to create a more intense co-op experience. A more terrifying experience than ever before, The Darkside Chronicles combines a shaky and realistic handheld camera experience with an eerie soundtrack and creepy sound effects utilising state-of-the-art technology.
* Two Player Co-op Shooting: Invite friends and family to experience the horror alongside you in 2-player co-op mode
* Fan Favourite Characters Return: Play as Leon S. Kennedy, protagonist of Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 4, his partner Claire Redfield, who appeared in Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil - Code Veronica, and others still to be announced
* New Evade Movements: Utilize the Wii Remote to flank and evade your enemies, creating a more in-depth and intense shooting experience
* Customizable Weapons: Players can upgrade and customise their weapons for each battle scenario. Each playable character can be specialised for a specific combat style
* Dynamic Difficulty: In addition to the initial settings of Easy, Normal and Hard, the games difficulty level will adjust automatically based on the players skill level so that both old and new fans can have a fun and challenging experience
* Collectibles Galore: For true Resident Evil devotees, archive items such as characters, enemies, old documents and movies can be found throughout the game