1. You will need to buy your 1080p Toshiba TV between April 12 and June 10 2010 to be eligible to register.
2. You must register your purchase online at http://www.toshiba.co.uk/england
within 7 days of purchase.
a. The purchase date will be taken as day 1, which ends at midnight.
b. You will need the serial number of your TV to register.
c. After successfully registering, you will get a registration certificate which youll need to print immediately, so youll need the ability to print at time of registration. There will not be an opportunity to print at a later date and you will only get one chance to register and print this certificate.
3. You must hold on to your registration certificate and receipt until the end of the tournament in South Africa. Delivery notes and dispatch orders will not be accepted in the place of a receipt or invoice
4. If England become world champions, you must send your original and valid registration certificate and receipt to the address below and ensure they are received within 28 days of the final result
a. Send all claims from England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland addresses to: Toshiba Football Promotion, PO Box 128, Uckfield TN22 9DW. Recorded delivery is recommended.
b. Provided all terms are met, a cheque for the amount you paid for your new Toshiba TV will be sent within 28 days following the close date of 08/08/10.
5. The offer is limited to one claim per TV and a maximum of two claims per person / and or per household
Link for Laptops: http://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/search.do?n=0&searchTerm=toshlapwc&cm_mmc=Email-_-may7th-_-toshibalaptop-_-toshibalaptop
Link for TVs: http://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/search.do?n=0&searchTerm=wctoshibaenglandexpects&cm_mmc=Email-_-may7th-_-toshibatvs-_-toshibatvs