When evil aliens invade the galaxy, it is up to you and your fleet of decommissioned starfighters to drive them back. Pilot your nimble thrust ship through tense battles and tight spaces. Hone your piloting skills, rescue survivors, blow up gobs of baddies, witness the horrors that lurk in the darkest corners of the galaxy, and make it out alive.
Retrobooster reinvents the cave-flyer as a bullet-hell puzzle-infused survival shooter. You control an extremely responsive thrust ship, and the old cave-flyer mainstay of constantly hunting for fuel has been thrown out. This paves the way for all new types of levels. Survive to the end if you can, and use your new flying skills to replay for high scores.
- Ultra-responsive controls
- High quality physics, with believable collisions and death by crushing
- 30+ levels (20+ hours of gameplay)
- Unlocked levels can be replayed at will
- 4 difficulty levels
- Single player or up to 4 players split-screen
- Cooperative and deathmatch multiplayer modes
- Custom particle engine provides delicious visual effects
- Electronic soundtrack by Subatomicglue frontman, Kevin Meinert
- Mouse and keyboard
- Game controller (Some popular controllers are recognized automatically.)