Not sure if this is an instore deal or not.
The winning triumvirate of inspired music game designers at Harmonix, the showbiz industry moguls at MTV, and the gaming industry behemoth that is Electronic Arts bring us the ultimate music creation/rock god-aping title: the simply and ingeniously entitled Rock Band. Not just a guitar or a microphone, but a whole band, see?
Rock Band is a game in which up to four players can jam on drums, lead guitar, bass guitar and vocals. In short, it's the full band experience* (* that's as in rock band, not some harpsichord or viola-powered recital).
The game comes with a super-hip list of tracks to play, predominantly made up of original master recordings.
The Rock Band setlist includes:
* Rolling Stones 'Gimme Shelter'
* The Who 'Won't Get Fooled Again'
* Boston 'Foreplay/Long Time'
* David Bowie 'Suffragette City
* Blue Oyster Cult 'Don't Fear the Reaper'
* The Ramones 'Blitzkrieg Bop'
* Deep Purple 'Highway Star'
* KISS 'Detroit Rock City'
* Bon Jovi 'Wanted Dead or Alive'
* The Clash 'Should I Stay or Should I Go'
* R.E.M. 'Orange Crush'
* Foo Fighters 'Learn to Fly'
* Metallica 'Enter Sandman'
* Nirvana 'In Bloom'
* Stone Temple Pilots 'Vasoline'
* Garbage 'I Think I'm Paranoid'
* Soundgarden 'Black Hole Sun'
* Queens of the Stone Age 'Go With the Flow'
* The Strokes 'Reptilia'
* Red Hot Chili Peppers 'Dani California'