Cheapest Ive seen this and first time it's dropped under £9. And a film and a half this.
THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW is a magical phenomenon unlike anything ever before seen onscreen. Borrowing largely from cinema's horror conventions, the film begins as an innocent young couple is stranded at the home of a mad scientist who is building the perfect man. The castle is filled with a most bizarre group of characters who worship their master, Dr. Frank-N-Furter, played magnificently by the fabulous Tim Curry, in leather jacket, pearls, fishnet stockings, and heavy makeup. Brad (Barry Bostwick) and Janet (Susan Sarandon) are forced to examine their own sexuality as the voluptuous doctor releases the hidden desires in each of them. Based on the stage musical by Richard O'Brien (who also appears in the film as Riff Raff), the film comes alive with unforgettable song-and-dance numbers that have come to represent the sexual liberation of the 1970s. The outstanding costuming and makeup, the terrific acting by a group of relative unknowns (Curry, O'Brien, Bostwick, Sarandon, Nell Campbell, Patricia Quinn, Meat Loaf), and the memorable songs ('Time Warp', 'Sweet Tranvestite') help make THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW one of the most bizarrely entertaining and satisfying musicals ever made.
New Special features
• The Midnight Experience: The Late Night, Double Feature, Picture-in-Picture Show Vintage Callback Track (Unrated), Prop Box, Trivia Track
• Rocky-oke: Sing It!
• The Search for the 35th Anniversary Shadowcast: Don’t Dream It, Be It (Part I) and An-tic-i-pation (Part II)
• Mick Rock (A Photographer)
• Mick Rock’s Picture Show (A Gallery)
• Pressbook and Poster Gallery
From the vault
• Audio Commentary by Richard O’Brien and Patricia Quinn
• Deleted Musical Scenes and Outtakes
• Alternate Credit Ending and Misprint Ending
• Rocky Horror Double Feature Video Show
• Beacon Theater, New York City
• “Time Warp” Music Video
• Alternate B&W Opening