Stock coming 07/03/2011 18" only. 78% off! Reduced from £6685 to £1494.
Very well equiped full suspension bike, and relatively affordable now. Full XTR groupset!
Proven by riders like Geoff Kabush, Alison Sydor, and Marie-Helene Premont in races all over the globe, Element is one of the most popular and longest lasting cross country suspension platforms in mountain biking.
• The heart of a bike is its frame. The geometry, the material, the feel, and the way it reacts under the rider are the very essence of the ride. That’s why we’ve introduced FORM™ – the design and manufacturing process of our high-performance frame tubing. Our philosophy behind FORM™ tubing is to push the limits of tube and frame design to create the frame’s unique riding feel.
• Engineered Ride Quality: FORM™ tubing is a line of high-performance tubes designed to elevate the superior ride quality for which Rocky Mountain Bicycles are known. Innovative design: With 25 years of innovation, we continue to push the boundaries of bicycle design. FORM™ tubing is the exciting new frontier of our creativity.
• Attention to detail: Every detail in a FORM™ tube set is carefully engineered and has a purpose: from the slightest variations in shape, to wall thickness, tapers, flares and bends.
• Uncompromised quality: FORM™ tube sets are manufactured with premium materials and delivered by the best suppliers in the industry to meet Rocky Mountain’s strict requirements.
• 3D Link: The idea behind the 3DLink™ suspension technology is simple: triangles. Triangles have the best strength to weight ratio of any geometric shape. The 3DLink™ suspension system is a triangular geometry ideally suited for aggressive cross-country racing. Since the 3DLink™ design does not rely on the shock as a structural member of the frame, it is incredibly stiff laterally, creating a bike that tracks straight, loses nothing to flex, and is as efficient as a hardtail on singletrack.
• The 3DLink™ rear suspension design, coupled with a custom-valved Fox shock results in a fully active suspension system, and an optimal XC suspension rate which directs all of the rider's energy into the drivetrain for unparalleled power transfer and acceleration. Optimized pedalling efficiency and no suspension “bob” result in more power and traction to the rear wheel.
• Exceptional cross-country geometry perfected over the past 10 years.
• 3DLink suspension creates lateral stiffness and maximizes shock performance.
• Rocky Mountain FORM™ custom shaped and butted tubing for race winning ride quality.
• New FORM carbon fiber seatstay improves the strength to weight ratio
• Single Pivot design assures a consistent ride quality throughout its range of travel in every gear
• 100mm Custom Valved Fox Float RP23 shock for maximum suspension performance
• Lightweight hollow section CS yoke for increased stiffness and more tire clearance
• Frame: RMB FORM Scandium, Carbon Seatstay
• Fork: FOX 32 F100 RL Remote
• Front Travel: 100mm, Lockout / Rebound / Remote
• Rear Shock: FOX Float RPL Custom Valved
• Rear Travel: 100mm
• Head Set: FSA Orbit MX Carbon Spacers
• Stem: Race Face Deus 6° 70-90-100mm
• Handlebar: Race Face Next SL 3/4 Rise Carbon 660mm x Ø31.8mm
• Brakes: Shimano XTR Hydraulic Disc 180/160mm
• Brake Levers: Shimano XTR
• Shifters: Shimano XTR Rapid Fire 9spd
• Gearing (FR): Shimano XTR 31.8mm
• Gearing (RR): Shimano XTR
• Cranks & Chainrings: Shimano XTR 170-175mm 44/32/22T
• Bottom Bracket: Shimano XTR
• Pedals: N/A
• Hubs (FR): Shimano XTR Disc (Wheelset)
• Hubs (RR): Shimano XTR Disc (Wheelset)
• Cassette: Shimano XTR-9 11-34T
• Chain: Shimano XTR
• Spokes: Shimano XTR Straight Pull
• Rims: Shimano XTR Tubeless
• Tires (RR/FR): Maxxis Aspen Exception 26
• Seat Post: Race Face Next SL Carbon 27.2mm X 400mm
• Saddle: fi'zi:k Tundra Mg
5% (£64) Cashback from most cashback sites.
4' 10" - 5' 2"-------13" - 14" (XS)
5' 2" - 5 '6"------- 15" - 16" (S)
5' '6" - 5' 10" -------17" - 18" (M)
5' 10" - 6' 1"-------19" - 20" (L)
6' 1" - 6' 4" -------21" - 22" (XL)
6 '4" - 6' 6" ------- 23" - 24" (XXL)