Since the discovery that Black Holes could be used as warp gate points to any other point in the Galaxy, Nu Earth has been at the centre of a war between the Norts and the Southers. Genetic Infantry (G.I.) engineered by the Southers, are able to survive in the toxic hell that is Nu Earth without the need for special equipment.
Betrayed by a General within their own high command, the Genetic Infantry battalion were wiped out in the Quartz Zone Massacre and now only one remains. Ignoring orders to report in, his personal mission is to find the traitor. Roaming Nu Earth until his mission is complete, the Norts know him as the "G.I." The Southers know him as "Rogue Trooper."
There are tales of a lone warrior. A man who knows no allegiance but to his own mission and is hell-bent on revenge. He is the ultimate soldier, the last survivor of the massacred Genetic Infantrymen: he is the Rogue Trooper!
* Intense third-person action on the future war battlefields of Nu Earth
* Carries the digitised personalities of three fellow G.I.'s preserved on Bio-Chips in his helmet (Helm), gun (Gunnar), and backpack (Bagman)
* Use the environment to your advantage - conform to terrain, use it as cover
* Sophisticated enemy AI will learn your tactics and team up to take you down
* Surprise your enemy with stealth and dramatic kill moves at close range
* Experience exhilarating combat journeys on Nu Earth military vehicles
* From story-driven Campaign Mode to intense Split-Screen action