* Sphere-shaped puzzle from the makers of the Rubik’s Cube
* Flip, whirl and twirl six coloured balls into their matching coloured domes
* The balls can be locked in place allowing play to be paused
* Fun, compulsive and aesthetically pleasing
* Skill, dexterity, logic and perseverance are required to solve the Rubik’s 360
Rubik's 360 is the first true puzzle from Erno Rubik to challenge the classic cube for innovation and difficulty. Twist and turn the spheres to drop each coloured ball into its niche. Sounds easy, but be under no illusion, this is the hardest Rubik's puzzle yet.