Part of Saitek's new audio range, the A200 is the ultimate portable speaker system for computers, MP3 players or any other audio source that would appreciate the extra clarity and power.
Designed in conjunction with Mission, the world-famous British speaker manufacturer, the A-200 uses two tweeters and a subwoofer to produce sparkling audio that any home hi-fi would be proud of. Its unique EAVS (Expanded Air Volume System) sees the subwoofer rise out of the base when in use, allowing for a much improved bass response.
In keeping with its portable ethos, the A200 can be powered by the included mains adapter or by 4 x AAA batteries, providing up to 24 hrs of tunes. A protective travel case is also included.
- True digital 2.1 stereo delivered through two tweeters and a sub-woofer (RMS)
- Unique EAVS� (Expanded Air Volume System) expands in use to provide impressive bass range and clarity
- Neodymium speaker magnets increase efficiency and reduce magnetic interference
- Integrated volume and on/off controls, plus EAVS� activation
- Connect to all portable media players (MP3, CD, DVD, MPEG4, Sony PSP) and laptops via 3.5mm jack audio cable (provided)
- Plays up to 24hrs with 4xAAA batteries (not included), AC adapter and protective travel-case included
- Frequency range 100Hz � 20 KHz