Cheapest around I believe. I think that you need to get maraca controllers separately though. If you use Quidco as well this game should come to £7.75.
The Dreamcast classic that helped to create the now-popular rhythm music genre, Samba De Amigo, is headed to Wii! Created exclusively for the Wii home video game system, this vibrant and addictive new Samba De Amigo game lets players shake to the beats of a samba-infused soundtrack comprised of popular new songs as well as fan-favourites from the original Samba De Amigo.
Playing as the grinning, sombrero-topped monkey, Amigo, Samba De Amigo players shake the Wii Remote and Nunchuk like maracas, in time with the visual beats of the music on-screen. The perfect party game, Samba De Amigo is packed with lively stages, a host of colourful characters, and a veritable medley of classic and catchy new Samba De Amigo songs!
- Golden oldies: Features all the stages and characters from the original arcade and Dreamcast games.
- The gangs all here: Enjoy cameos from a range of Sega characters and games, including Sonic the Hedgehog and Ulala from Space Channel 5.
- Samba de Mii: Have your Miis join the party and dance away in the background--the better you do the more animated they become.
- Mambo on demand: If you get tired of the 44 different songs on the games disc, there will be a regular series of extra downloadble tracks--a first for the Wii.
- Maracas hero: For the authentic maracas-shaking experience, the deluxe version of Samba de Amigo comes with special maraca-shaped attachments for your remotes.