The Spinpoint F3 operates at 7200RPM with up to 1 Terabyte (TB) data storage capacity by using two 500 Gigabyte (GB) per platter disks. As well as meeting data center requirements for addition storage to meet rising demand and increasing performance needs, the drives also deliver high-performance with lower power for desktop computers and servers.
The Spinpoint F3 utilizes advanced 500GB per platter technology, so that two-platter 1TB capacity is achieved. Increased areal density per platter provides up to a 30 percent higher performance than a three-platter 1TB in the same 3.5" form factor. A reduction in mechanical parts also contributes to enhanced reliability in terms of anti-shock and data failure. Samsung's hard drive utilizes its low noise operation technology SilentSeek and NoiseGuard to achieve a quiet operation system. In addition, the Spinpoint F3 is compliant with the restriction of hazardous substances directive.
* Serial ATA 3.0 Gbps Interface Support
* Improved recording stability over temperature with PMR
* Advanced dynamic FOD control for best data integrity
* Intelligent compensation of external disturbance
* SATA Native Command Queuing Feature
* Device Initiated SATA Power Management
* Rotational vibration sensor(Optional)
* Environment friendly product with RoHS compliance
* Improved performance with dual-ARM based firmware
* ATA S.M.A.R.T. Compliant
* ATA Automatic Acoustic Management Feature
* ATA 48-bit Address Feature
* ATA Device Configuration Overlay Feature
couldnt find a deals thread for it (tried the search) so hopefully this isnt a repost. Not as cheap as some previous deals but a good price for those who missed out.