Samsung Galaxy Note (£322 cheapest possible + £120 worth of music/movies) o2*£21.50pm*200mins*250 o2 mins*Unlimited texts/Wifi*500mb data*DialAPhone Possible £50 cashback £516.00
Link stopped working click the link on the post below or use this URL: http://www.dialaphone.co.uk/search.aspx?product=Samsung_Galaxy_Note&dataallowance=-1,999999&downloadspeed=0,0&rowqty=10&sortkey=11&order=1&page=1
Same deal as before but the Phone4u one is not free anymore (the phone is now an extra £40) so posted this from DialaPhone (which is owned by Phones4u). Please choose the o2 deal from the link that is £21.50 a month.
Possible £50 cashback from Quidco, Topcashback, etc. but some people are having problems getting it tracked. You may try using Incognito mode on Chrome, clear your cookies, etc but it is not 100% reliable. Phone is unlocked and unbranded. Remember to CANCEL the gadget helpline by unchecking it in the form or call DialAphone. (Thanks to Drew101) You may also cancel using this link https://secure.tmti.net/vip/ (Thanks to LegendPixel)
You can try calling DialAPhone (0800 183 7902) and ask if they can give you the £50 DIRECTLY rather than going through a cashback site. You may also remove the Bolt-on and the gadget helpline as well if you call them so you won't get charged for using it on the first month.
If you go to the Samsung Hub (downloadable from the market) and select Exclusive, you can get £120 of movies and music for FREE (£50 worth of music + £65 worth of movies + AVG Antivirus Pro worth £6.30). It's supposed to have ended last month but seems to still work so worth a try. :)
Data Bolt on downgradeable to save £3 for 100mb or remove it completely making it £15.50 per month. If you remove the data Bolt-on, you will automaticaly enrolled to web daily which is up to £1/day when you connect to 3g. If you don't use 3g, disable it on the phone so you won't get charged.
Cheapest possible scenario: Remove Bolt on for £15.50 a month, that's £15.50 x 24 months = £372 - £50 cashback = £322.
Why is this deal better than just getting the phone SIM free?
* A sim free Galaxy Note is currently £363 from Amazon.de without any free minutes and texts
* In this deal you are paying a possible total of £322 (or lower**) for the same phone with 200 minutes, 250 o2 minutes, and unlimited texts
* Even if you don't want the free minutes/texts this deal will still be cheaper than any deal available for this phone
* The phone is unlocked and unbranded so you can use any SIM with better data plans if you need it
* Free 48 hour delivery (UK stock) + helpline you can call for queries about your order
Pitfalls to avoid:
* Cashback might not track so try ordering the phone by calling Dialaphone and ask if they can give you the cashback directly with your order
* If you cancel, you cannot re-order from o2 as they have a 30 day waiting period before they can accept a contract from the same person
* Remove Data Bolt on immediately if you don't want it so you won't get charged on the 1st month and disable the phone's 3g
* If you order near the end of the month, o2 will charge you on pro-rata basis for the 1st month not the fixed monthly cost
* You cannot downgrade any o2 contract after 9+ months as o2 changed their terms and conditions (Thanks to JoeBoy88)
* Remove Gadget Helpline ASAP, it's no use for regular people and it's better to get help via Google or Galaxy Note forums
* Do not attempt to ROOT your device if you do not know what you are doing, it may void your warranty (unless you know how to UNROOT)
**Some people who wants data can just give the SIM to a family member or a friend and use another SIM like Giffgaff or use their old SIM. I gave mine to a friend who has a very basic phone that can only call and text and he pays me £5/month for the plan which is a good deal for him. I guess most people would think £10 for 200 mins + 250 o2 mins + unlimited text is a steal :)