Samsung GT-E1080i Mobile with £10 Go Mobile Airtime Credit for £14.99 Delivered @ Maplin (Go Mobile part of T-Mobile / Orange)
+ everytime you top up £10 you get an extra £5 credit (upto £60)
£10 Go Mobile credit pre-loaded
£5 added to your account for each £10 top up, up to a maximum £60
Go Mobile is powered by the Orange/T-Mobile network giving fantastic coverage in all parts of the UK
Slim and lightweight phone
Up to 7.5 hours talk time and 550 hours standby
Predictive text entry
40 Ring Tones
Alarm and calendar functions
Dual band (900/1800MHz)
200 Number phone book
Handset weighs just 65g
Includes mains charger
When it comes to a mobile phone that you can rely on day-in, day-out, the Samsung E1080i is just the answer. Featuring a stylish yet robust design, it can handle all of life’s knocks. It is boosted with enhanced security, a personal Call Manager and a new longer lasting battery that will keep you connected for up to 9 hours (talk time). And with its slim and ergonomic profile, it will fit into your life and your hand effortlessly. It is the mobile phone for those looking for style, durability and performance.
The Go Mobile Network gives you the reliability of the UK's largest network been powered by the T-Mobile/Orange network with 99.8% coverage of the UK.
Rates are up to 40% cheaper than the major networks.
* £70 Credit works like this. £10 is preloaded and becomes active when you register at www.simregister.co.uk. Then with each £10 top up, you are credited an extra £5. This £5 credit will be added for each £10 top up, to a maximum of £60 in total.
Please note: In order to activate your phone and initial £10 credit please follow these instructions:
1. Insert your SIM,, turn on the phone and Dial 500 from the handset. Listen to the automated instructions.
2. Wait for the text message to arrive confirming your new number. Phone is now activated.
3. Go to www.simregister.co.uk to register the phone to receive the initial £10 credit. You will need the SIM number printed on the actual SIM card and the IMEI number found on the barcode of the box, that's the number under the top barcode, should look like this 123456/78/123456/3. You don't need to put the slashes in on website.
3. Text message will arrive asking you to turn off the phone then on again.
4. Everything should work and you will be able to make calls etc with your £10 credit.