Best price ever for a quality 16Gb SD card.
You may be thinking you can get a 16Gb Transcend class 10 card for only a few pounds more, but SanDisk are very conservative about their performance ratings and this card has an actual speed of 15Mb/s write and 18Mb/s read (taken from MyMemory's website, which I have also confirmed testing personally). So this card performs at virtually the same speed as the Transcend class 10 (or according to some, quite a bit faster) but at a substantally lower price.
5 year warranty.
- High storage capacity for storing essential digital content such as high quality photos, videos, music and more
- Optimal speed and performance for SDHC compatible devices
- Speed performance rating: Class 4 (based on SD 2.00 Specification)
- High Quality SDHC card backed by 5 year limited warranty
- Built to last, with an operating shock rating of 2,000Gs, equivalent to a ten-foot drop **
- Easily transfer files between your digital devices and computer
**Based on SanDisk internal testing
Shipped in Frustration-Free Packaging
SecureDigital High Capacity Card (SDHC), complies with SD-2.0 Standard
Only suitable for terminals with SDHC slot, e.g. digital cameras, camcorder (not downwards compatible to Standard SD Cards)
Protection from unintentional data overwrite
Can be written and rewritten as often as you like.
Class: Class 4
Write Speed: 15MB/s
Read Speed: 18MB/s