The SD and SDHC memory card is a highly secure stamp-sized flash memory card, which can be used in a variety of digital products: digital music players, cellular phones, handheld PCs, digital cameras, digital video camcorders, smart phones, car navigation systems and electronic books, that follows the SD 2.00 specifications.
What is SDHC?
To support the higher capacity needs, SD cards are now requiring a different design. The new SD 2.0 specifications - which supports 4GB and up - is called Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC). The SD Association has created and defined 3 speed classes to help you identify speed and performance capabilities/minimum requirements of SDHC cards and their SDHC host products.
* Please Note: Please check the device you are buying this card for is SDHC compatible. SDHC cards are not backwards compatible with standard SD Host devices, however standard SD cards are forward compatible with SDHC host devices
* Speed performance rating: Class 2 (based on SD 2.00 Specification)
* Cards include security feature for protection of copyrighted data
* SDHC cards (4GB and 8GB) supports SDHC compatible host devices
* SD cards are fully compatible with all SD-compliant devices
* Optimal performance for your digital device
* High quality and reliability backed by a 5-year limited warranty