SanDisk SD 2 GB Extreme III - Transfer speeds of 20MB/sec, suitable for enthusiast and professional D-SLR cameras, complete with SanDisk's Recovery Pro software and a Lifetime warranty.
£19.90 plus £2.50 p&p (60p additional p&p for each additional one ordered).
SanDisk Extreme III Secure Digital (SD) card is designed exclusively for the high-end, professional photographers who work under extreme conditions and expect the very best in products and support services.
- A minimum of 20MB/sec sequential write speed, which allows for faster capturing of large image files to the SD card
- A minimum of 20MB/sec sequential read speed, which allows for faster viewing of images and transferring data to the SD card
- The SanDisk Extreme III SD card is tested in extreme temperature ranges from -13 to +185 degrees Fahrenheit so that they can be used to shoot photos in any weather condition
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- These SD cards are packaged with a mini-CD for data recovery software, RescuePRO, to recover photos that are accidentally deleted. A dedicated technical support line is available for our direct customers of SanDisk Extreme products, and the support from this hotline will receive priority service. Lastly, these cards also include a travel case to help photographers keep their memory cards organised.
Stock is due in 1 day, so there may be a limited availability.
These memory cards are very fast, my Nikon D80 performs above the manufacturers specifications for burst (motordrive) shooting using one of these (got it for £53 last September from here, also with the Recovery Pro software). Other places are currently selling for around £25+p&p, and this was £38 only a fortnight ago.
Don't get it for your compact camera or phone though, you'll be better off with one of the slower cards.