First post, this appears to be quite a good deal.
The SAPPHIRE HD 4890 Vapor-X 2GB model is a SAPPHIRE original design. It has SAPPHIREs Vapor-X cooling module on the GPU together with a heatsink and profiled fan venting heat out of the case. With core clock speed of 870MHz and 2GB of DDR5 memory clocked at 1050MHz, this model not only has additional memory but is also quieter and significantly faster than competing products based on the standard reference design. The larger memory size and faster speeds deliver higher performance in rendering tasks and increased frame rates in games - especially at high resolutions and where complex textures are used.
- ATI Radeon HD 4890 GPU @ 870MHz
- 2048MB GDDR5 Memory @ 4200MHz
- 24x custom filter anti-aliasing (CFAA) and high performance anisotropic filtering
- PCI Express 2.0 support
- ATI CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology
- Microsoft DirectX 10.1 support
- Shader Model 4.1
- ATI Avivo HD video and display technology
- Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD) for Blu-ray and HD Video
- Built-in HDMI with 5.1 surround sound support
- On-chip HDCP
- 2 Year Warranty