Cracking price for a mid-range graphics card. The main attraction to me is that its totally silent as there is no fan required for the CPU.
If like me you connect your PC to a monitor and HDTV and play the odd game this is fantastic.
Same price over at Ebuyer too. Personally I'd rather give my hard earned cash to Amazon.
Product Features and Technical Details
* Passive cooler
* PCI Express 2.0 x16 bus interface
* 512MB /128bit GDDR3 memory interface
* On-board HDMI & Shader Model 4.1 support
* Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1 support
* DirectX® 10.1 & 320 stream processing units, 128-bit memory interface, 24x custom filter anti-aliasing (CFAA) and high performance anisotropic filtering
* PCI Express® 2.0 support, dynamic geometry acceleration, game physics processing capability & ATI Avivo HD video and display technology
* Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2) for Blu-rayand HD Video, Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT),DVD Upscaling
* Dynamic Contrast, on-board HDMI with 7.1 surround sound support
* Dynamic power management with ATI PowerPlay technology
I/O Output: DL-DVI-I+HDMI+VGA
Core Clock: 750 MHz
320 Stream Processors
Memory Clock: 873MHz, 1746 Mbps
PCI Express 2.0 x16 bus interface
512MB /128bit GDDR3 memory interface
On-board HDMI & Shader Model 4.1 support
7.1 Audio Channel Support
Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1 support